What about Insurance?

The yachts are comprehensively insured. A security deposit is required, payable in Greece to cover the excess for any loss of or damage incurred to the yacht.
Personal Travel Insurance: It is your responsibility to take out sufficient personal travel insurance to cover, cancelling or cutting short your holiday, emergency medical expenses, travel delay and missed departure, personal possessions, personal accident and so on.
Our sailing area is inland and coastal and you should not travel more than 12 miles offshore. Many companies will include cover for cruising sailing in their policies but it is always advisable to check the details of the cover.
The RYA recommend Bishop Skinner Marine who offer specialist travel insurance for yachting - www.bishopskinner.com